Alternative Dispute Resolution in London and Woodstock
We work with individuals in exploring new approaches to the issues they may be dealing with. This may include problem-solving techniques, healthy decision making, and cognitive and behavioural strategies for coping and managing thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
Facilitations for groups, teams, co-workers created specifically for each area of concern and can be used in a meeting, intervention, or facilitated event.
Focused Conversation Method
can be used with any sized group in order to discuss a past experience and establish facts to;
- Explore a topic in-depth
- Dig deeper
can be used to clarify larger patterns and find individual answers using brainstorming to;
- Bring ideas together to create something new
- Clarify consensus
- Unearthing information and perspectives
- Allows connections to be built
A conference is a forum for people dealing with wrongdoing and conflict. All participants can speak, express their feelings and have a say in the outcome allowing those who are affected by a problem to decide how to respond to it.
- For families who are affected by a decision that needs to be made about; finances, drug use, planning for placement of an elderly parent, decision making due to pregnancy or adoption…
- When a wrong has been committed in a community or family by a member…
- When a community member or family member has created a challenge for other community/family members…