Relationship Counselling in Woodstock
Our goal is to provide consultation, evaluation, and counselling for individuals, couples, families and children dealing with issues that are affecting their emotional well-being.
To provide a variety of counselling services specific to our client’s needs. Our counselling services are designed to help people become empowered over those issues in their lives they can control. Also, to learn how to move beyond those situations they cannot control.
Relationship Counselling provides help for you and your partner and/or family members to gain new insight into the ways you connect with significant people in your life.
- Couples counselling/marriage counselling
- Couples retreats Individual relationship counselling for dating and new relationships
- Premarital counselling/marriage preparation
- Separation or reconciliation decision making
- Affair repair
- Sexual abuse
- Blended family and step-parenting
Family Counselling is an effective way to help all family members to identify and understand problems and make positive changes that lead to resolution.
- Couple/marital issues
- Divorce/separation issues
- Family of origin issues
- Parent-child conflict
- Elder abuse
- Conflict with aged or disabled family members
- Parenting skills
- Communication difficulties
- Power and control issues
- Feelings of dissatisfaction