Addictions Counselling in London and Woodstock
We focus on promoting healthy lifestyles and on the client becoming motivated to change. We focus on possibilities rather than problems. Using strength-based therapy and a client-centered approach allows for the creativity in designing treatment strategies.
We start “where the client is” and place faith in the client’s ability to make choices.
Have you decided that you have had enough and are committed to making a change?
- Create and design a personal development plan
- Identify and resolve problems
- Solution-focused strengths perspective
Family Focused Program
- Tailored for helping in the reality of an addicted family member
- Family risks and resiliencies
- Tailored to setting measurable and attainable goals.
Have you been experiencing the fear of returning to your addiction?
- Goal re-affirmation
- Resolve strengthening
- Dealing with triggers
Addiction Across the Lifespan
- Prevention of substance misuse in teens
- Teenage drinking and using
- Gender-specific programming for girls
- Addiction problems among the elderly
- Prevention of relapse
- Holistic approaches
- Eating disorders
- Compulsive gambling
- Shopping addiction
- Lost in cyberspace
- Sex addiction