Anger Management and D.V. Programs
Combining Anger Awareness Counselling, CBT, Hypnotherapy, EMDR and training and conflict resolution SFBT anger awareness/counselling in order to: overcome the past, establish a new starting point and create a life change to the future.
- The Emotionally Intelligent Anger and Conflict Program
- Emotionally Intelligent Anger and conflict awareness Program for couples
- Emotionally Intelligent anger and conflict awareness program for parent and child
- Emotionally Intelligent anger and conflict awareness program for teens
Do anger and conflict follow you?
There is something missing from the traditional Anger Management Programs out there.
What the Anger and Conflict Awareness program offers you is:
Clearing the past allows you to be able to effectively change your thoughts and the influence they have over your emotional and resulting behaviours.
- Group Counselling Sessions
- Psycho-education and weekly goal setting
- Individual Counselling Sessions
- Hypnotherapy Sessions
- Determining Dysfunctional Thoughts
- Examining the past and preparing for a successful, healthier future
- Establishing New Core beliefs
- Understanding the connection between feelings, thoughts and behaviour
- Creating a new self-image and new conflict management skills
Make the changes you have longed for and understand what has stood in your way to achieving a better self-image, self-esteem and positive relationships!
Our Anger Management Program
Court Approved Recognized Anger Management Program for participants who are court mandated to take classes as a condition of probation, part of a plea bargain, or by their employer. An educational approach can be provided either one on one or in a group setting.
Each anger management program is structured based upon each individual client’s needs. Anger management is a ten session process which deals with issues such as;
- Learning about the cycle of anger
- Anger-related feelings
- Anger-related memories
- Anger-related thoughts
- Anger-related responses
- Dealing with physical pain, unpleasant conditions or social stresses
- Developing new coping strategies
- Re-building relationships
- Self-esteem issues
- Self awareness
- Developing self-regulation
Corporate/Workplace Stress and Anger Management Program
This is ideal for employees who need a workplace anger management class as part of preventative skills training or as the requirement of a disciplinary action. Counselling can be provided on-site for teams and groups or it is available individually in person or by telephone counselling.
This ten session program offers the ability to;
- Recognize stress and skills for stress management
- Develop empathy and emotional skills intelligence
- Improve judgment and impulse control
- Develop improved self-esteem
- Acquire assertiveness communication skills
- Improve workplace relationships
- Understand expectations and obligations
- Develop skills in comprehension and gaining understanding